What You'll Learn
This course is an compact introduction (a "crash course" of sorts) to the SAT. It covers the 9 biggest mistakes that students make on the SAT and the 9 strategies that will help overcome those mistakes. Questions that we'll answer in this course include:
- What is the best way to approach Reading passages?
- Are the Reading questions subjective? Sometimes they sure feel like they are...
- Is there a way to beat boredom on the SAT Reading test?
- When I'm stuck on an SAT Writing question, what strategies can I use to eliminate the wrong answers and pick the right ones?
- Is knowing math as taught in school enough to crush the SAT Math test?
- How do I tackle those long, bloated SAT Math word problems?
- and much more!
Best of all, this course is available FREE. So just click the enroll button and start watching the videos right now!
In addition to access to all the course videos and materials, enrolling in this course entitles you to
- Unlimited course access - forever. Join today and you'll have access to this course forever.
- Unlimited access to free course UPDATES. These courses are living, breathing entities. I will be adding to them and modifying them as I improve my own teaching skills and knowledge of the test. You won't have to pay anything to get access to these updates.
- Access to the course on all devices. View the videos on any device - desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. As long as you have an internet connection, you can study with Brilliant Prep!
- Support from Rob. Students enrolled in the course can leave comments and questions on each lecture - I respond personally to each one.
I’m Rob, cofounder of Brilliant Prep, creator of these videos, and your test prep tutor.
I earned a BA in Chemistry (2006) and an MA in Science and Technology Studies (2009) from Cornell University. In 2010 I started tutoring SAT, ACT, math, chemistry, and writing full-time.