What You'll Learn
In this course you'll find video solutions to all 5 practice tests in The Real ACT Prep Guide (3rd Edition) and to all 3 tests in The Official ACT Prep Guide 2016-2017, the only books produced by the makers of the ACT. These books are NOT included with the course - you must purchase them separately.
If you can only buy one, I recommend getting the 2016-2017 book since it's updated to reflect recent changes in the ACT.
NOTE: The above links are affiliate links - purchase the books or anything else on Amazon through that link and Reason Prep will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
I work through every single problem of eight complete ACT Tests - including English, Math, Reading, and Science - question by question in real time so you can see how to apply the relevant content and strategies on each test.
If you want to preview the quality of these videos and my solutions, solutions to the entire first test from each book are free! Just scroll down to see a full listing of the curriculum and you'll see the videos available to Preview.
In addition to access to all the course videos and materials, enrolling in this course entitles you to
- Unlimited course access - forever. You don't have to pay any recurring fees to enroll in this course - just pay once and you'll get unlimited access to the course
- Unlimited access to free course UPDATES. These courses are living, breathing entities. I will be adding to them and modifying them as I improve my own teaching skills and knowledge of the test. Your one-time course payment entitles you to lifetime access to course updates for no additional fee.
- Access to the course on all devices. View the videos on any device - desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. As long as you have an internet connection, you can study with Reason Prep!
- Support from Rob. Students enrolled in the course can leave comments and questions on each lecture - I respond personally to each one! In addition, enrolled students can contact me directly through email for more general or personal questions relating to the test. I take student feedback into consideration when designing and updating my courses.
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee. I'm confident you'll see massive score gains if you use the videos diligently and thoroughly. But if you are dissatisfied with this course for any reason, contact me within seven (7) days and I'll refund you every penny - guaranteed.
NOTE: If you want to improve on ALL sections of the ACT (English Math, Reading, Essay), I recommend checking out the All ACT Courses Bundle, which includes this course and other ACT courses at a significant discount.
Or, if you just want the Red Book Solutions, you can purchase this single course on this page. Just scroll down!
I’m Rob, cofounder of Brilliant Prep, creator of these videos, and your test prep tutor.
I earned a BA in Chemistry (2006) and an MA in Science and Technology Studies (2009) from Cornell University. In 2010 I started tutoring SAT, ACT, math, chemistry, and writing full-time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Practice makes perfect - especially when you have video solutions to EVERY single problem! You won't find video solutions to these questions with this depth and clarity anywhere else. The one-time fee is less than what you would pay for 30 minutes of my time. And you're getting EVERYTHING - all my knowledge, all the tips, tricks, and strategies. I'm not holding anything back.
You've got nothing to lose - and a lot of points to gain - so join today!